Sunday, October 5, 2008

AVATAR The Last Airbender PSP Game


The Credits....

...and finally I have finished playing this game! Yeah! It is one addicting game, makes me want to play more of it. I really thought that I would fight the Fire Lord here, instead I was fighting those machines. The machines are design to help and fight the Fire Nation soldiers who are attacking other nations but the machines get wild and instead of helping, they're just hurting the people. Well, I beat the machines and the ones who made it I just forgot it's name hahaha... Very nice game, I suggest you should play it...

Click for More info about AVATAR The Last Airbender...

2 comments:

minor8 said...

ill try to play that after i finish star wars: the force unleashed and naruto ultimate ninja hearoes :)

insikwa said...

HMM,sounds interesting game...