Wednesday, September 10, 2008

AVATAR: The Last Airbender



I have just started watching Avatar The Last Airbender Series last week and finished it before the week ends. I instantly liked it the first time I've watched it. And I got addicted to it that I want to watch the whole series, and I did actually able to finish it. Such a wonderful Anime. Then I started playing it's game too, in PSP. Here's the screen shots that I captured using my phone.







Aang and Sokka fighting.... I am still in Chapter 2, trying to rescue Katara. I still have a long way to go to be able to finish this game. So far, it was good and quite addictive. :)

UPDATE: Done Playing this one already. Check it out here: Avatar: The Last Airbender PSP Game.

4 comments:

LODS said...

im a big fan of the avatar as well! its a funny animation and it full of lesson.i love it!!!!bisan ug tigulang nku i still love watching catoons.

aries_arevalo_ax said...

whahaha adik ka na ba?

Mharms said...

I was fond of watching The Avatar on television before :)

MeiYah said...

yeah it is one of my favorites! :)